Friday, March 7, 2014

////

Catching Up…Yet Again

Yet again I am writing a post to catch up for the months I didn't take the time to blog.  A lot has happened since my last blog post which I believe was in July of last year (it's now March 2014….oops) That's embarrassingly too long! It would be impossible to remember my thoughts from the events that have happened since so I will just post some pictures to get myself all caught up to what has happened now! Here it goes!

We went skydiving in Moab with the Williams…so fun!!! I would definitely do it again!


I went to the Backstreet Boys concert with my sister Jessica in Vegas..5th row!!

Trevor and I took a last minute trip to Seattle for the Seahawks-Niners game!


Back to Florida! We took Josh to Jacksonville and his first Gators game!
 
With a nice layover in New York so we had to go into Times Square!

Found out we were pregnant! (So I actually was prego when we went skydiving but didn't know till a few  weeks after!)

John Pardi at the Westerner with the Williams
Trevor went to Dallas for a Cowboys game with Josh and Mika..got stuck trying to fly standby home and it took a total of 30 hours, 3 flights, and flying to the east coast to get him home!
My sweet Grandmother passed away

We found out our little peanut is a boy!

My 20 week belly!

Christmas with this cutie

Minute To Win It games at our house for New Years Eve of course!

I started a Facebook page for the pictures I take and have been doing that a lot recently






John Pardi with the Williams and McRaes! And of course our 3 little boys!


My 24th Birthday at Ruth's Chris

So there ya have it! That's what has happened in the Pace family the last 6 months!

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog