Thursday, February 28, 2013

////

Off To A Good Start

So there isn't much to blog about since my last post, but since I have made a goal to blog at least once a month you will have to suffer through this semi-boring post. On the up side of blogging sooner rather than later my blog posts aren't as long as a short novel. 

I started my new job with jetBlue on the 6th and I LOVE it. Waking up at 5:30 everyday to be there by 7:00 is exhausting, but it's totally worth it. I was worried that after my first few days I wouldn't be excited to have this job, but I have already become passionate about the company along with being on the phone and I'm not even done with training. I graduate next Thursday (March 7th) and I'm looking forward to being able to sleep in and work from home in my pajamas if I want :) no commuting for me!! It is such a great opportunity to be able to have this job and the benefits rock!

Trevor decided to surprise me for my birthday and take me to Vegas to go shopping. He is the cutest and most thoughtful husband ever. We drove down to Vegas after I got off work on Friday (my actual bday) got in around 9:30 at Caesars Palace!!!! Then went and had a nice dinner at the Grand Lux Cafe at the Venetian. The next day we had fun walking around the strip, eating at the Sugar Factory (sooo good) and shopping! Then we headed up to St. George and stayed with Trevor's grandparents at their amazingly beautiful home---it was so nice of them to let us stay there, then headed back home on Sunday. 

My sister Jamie turned 30 and her little boy Jaden turned 5. <3


Other than that we are just living and loving life here at the Pace house. Can't wait to start traveling the world!!! Till next time Neverland. 

Look at that hottie

I don't know why Trevor put his arm like that but he looks so awkward and uncomfortable haha

Caesars Palace---so amazing

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog