Sunday, March 24, 2013

////

Graduation and Babies

Well it's March and I've done good so far on my New Year's resolution to blog at least once a month. The real test will be when it's like November haha. 

Well this last month went by crazy fast with some exciting events. First, I graduated from my first phase of training from jetBlue and I am finally working from home. Today was actually my first day working at home and it was nice to be able to be in comfortable sweats and when I was done with work I didn't have an hour drive home!--just walked down the stairs. A lot of people have asked me how the job is going and to their surprise (along with my own) it's stressful! For only being a part time job it's been very life-consuming. You wouldn't think so because it's just customer service on the phone right? As bad as it is to say that I totally thought this job would be a breeze once training is done. There is just so much to know, from the processes of how to do the million different things you can do, to knowing all the rules/policies. So I just take it one day at a time and hope that in the not-so-near-distant-future that I will have majority of it down. I am getting more comfortable each day I work so that is a good thing. The hardest thing about the job can definitely be the customers. I actually find it to also be the most humorous part of the job as well. The other day a lady kept telling me about how I didn't know what I was talking about and how no one at our company knew how to do our job. Yes lady, because I just spent the last month and a half of training to only talk to you and have you know more than me. In the moment I wanted to pull my hair out but now I just laugh. 

A few weeks ago Trevor and I got to go up to Bear Lake with our amazing friends, thanks to Jace and Krystal Hill for inviting us and letting us stay in their family cabin. We went snowboarding, road snowmobiles, and of course played some Minute to Win it games. We did this couples style and of course Trevor and I won....yeuh buddy that's how us Pace's do. Trevor and I have officially become the minute to win it couple and so if anyone reading this would like us to host a party just contact me via Facebook and I will see if we can fit you in our busy schedule. We've kinda become a pretty big deal. (shhh)   Anyway it was a lot of fun to take a break from work and spend time with such awesome friends--and I love Bear Lake so that was a plus.




Probably the most EXCITING thing that has happened within the last month is that a beautiful new baby boy came into our lives. Trevor and I became an uncle and aunt for the 7th time to little Cruze Keali'i Takeshi Vierra (Jessica and Mika's baby obvi) He is the smallest grandkid in the Baer clan weighing in at a total of 7 pounds 2 ounces. I love how tiny he is and he is just so precious. I only hope now that my children will be as small as him because Trevor (i love you) was a fat baby. You might be thinking that is mean of me to say or that I am exaggerating, but it's true. He was a whole whopping 9 pounds 10 ounces.        .......ya like I said...fat baby. And I ain't having no 9 pound 10 ounce baby mmmmk. So everyone should pray for me when I eventually get preggers. Which some of you may be wondering when that will be. Well I don't know either so if you find out could you please tell me? Thanks. 






<3

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Kara said... Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 9:12:00 PM MDT

    and i aint having no 9 lb 10 oz baby mmmmmmmmmmmk. i could totally hear you saying that baby g. hahaha love it

Post a Comment

Search This Blog