Thursday, January 31, 2013

////

Baby Piper

So I have always had a secret passion for photography. I love pretty pictures! So after begging Trevor for months to let me get a nice camera, he finally got me one for Christmas. And ya know it's a lot harder to find photography classes here in Utah than I thought it would be. Places like SLCC, UVU, and other schools expect me to enroll just to take one class. Uh hello people---college drop out here. Can't I just pay for the class without having to be a student...I mean I still would pay for it---but no. So I found a groupon for a 2 hour session to just learn more about my camera and mainly learn to use it in Manual setting, which has proven to be very useful.

So here is my first attempt at being a "photographer"---although lets be honest, I'm still an amateur.

This is Berlin's 2 week old daughter Piper. I've known Berlin since I was 14 and it was so fun to take pictures of her baby!!! Piper is so little and she was such a trooper today haha. These are my favorite pictures I took and obviously they aren't pro but it was fun to play around with my camera! Hope you enjoy!


















4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Eric and Chelsea said... Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 11:06:00 PM MST

    Kolipoki they look sssooo good!!

  2. aubrey jo said... Friday, February 1, 2013 at 8:41:00 AM MST

    Love it!! Dude... I can teach you... Fo free...:)

  3. BJ Nelson said... Friday, February 1, 2013 at 9:37:00 AM MST

    Those are really good!

  4. aubrey jo said... Friday, February 1, 2013 at 4:00:00 PM MST

    instead of taking classes i mean.. haha

Post a Comment

Search This Blog