Thursday, July 25, 2013

////

summer in the country

I love Summer and everything about it. I love the warm nights, tan skin, swimming, road trips, and most of all rodeos and country concerts. We have had a fun Summer so far and this is a highlight of what has happened since my last post. 

Also...today I became an aunt for the 8th time..Chelsea had her 2nd child and first little girl...sweet Kendall Lynn Monson. I am still editing the pictures I took at the hospital so I will post those in a bit!


Shooting Guns


Chris Cagle Concert with Mark and Kayli

Camping with Ben and Ash


 Horse Rides

Strawberry Days

Our first 5k

Lehi Roundup

Oakley Rodeo for the 4th of July

I went to California with my parents and brother



Finally getting our lawn finished
More horse rides


And of course our awesome trip to Strawberry Arizona with Mark and Kayli























0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog