Tuesday, April 9, 2013

////

March Madness! Oh Wait..It's April

These past few weeks have flown by. Working Saturday-Tuesday makes the weeks go by faster because I work on the weekend. I don't like it because Trevor is at home while I am working and I hate not being able to hang out with him because he already works so much during the week. Luckily in a few weeks I change to my new shift and won't have to work on weekends. Boo-freaking-yah. 

So what has happened these last few weeks to make them go by so fast? Oh ya, well 2 weeks ago my super awesome cousin Aubrey was so nice and told me she would take me around and show off some of her amazing picture-taking skills to me. She was an awesome teacher and really gave me some useful tips! If anyone is looking for an awesome photographer for an awesome price check her out at http://burstingsmilesphotography.blogspot.com !!! These are some pictures I took of my pretty cousin while she was teaching me a few things!







The other highlight is last week I went to Moab with my Dad and my brother Josh. I have never been before and it was Josh's Spring Break. My dad asked me to go because he didn't think Josh would want to go with just him so we decided to go on my days I had off from work. I didn't realize how close it actually is and it was so much fun! I pretty much felt like I was on Mars or a different planet at times. It was fun to be able to go down with my dad and brother and become that much closer to them! I seriously am the luckiest person in the world because I have the most amazing family ever. My cousin Aubrey inspired me to not only capture pictures with my amazing camera that I love, but also to capture video clips and create long lasting memories that way as well. So here are some pictures I took of Moab and at the end there is a link to a video I made from our trip. I didn't take a lot of time to make it amazing, it was more of just an experiment and for fun. Also for my family to enjoy. So I gave you a warning!--It's not pro. 
























0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog