Saturday, April 13, 2013

////

Something Old, Something New

I forgot to blog about Easter and post the pictures I took. I'm so bad to have forgotten Easter!!! It was a great Sunday-unfortunately I had to work in the morning though. But I got to spend the day after work with my family and watch the kiddos do an Easter egg hunt at my sisters house. Great food, great company, and I think I captured some pretty great pictures.

Today was my nephew's 2nd birthday-Trent. He has the cutest, most energetic/entertaining personality ever! Which sometimes makes it hard to capture pictures of him since he is constantly moving, but I just love him! It's been so exciting to see him learn and grow and these past two years have gone by so fast! The pictures of his birthday party are after the Easter pictures!














Trent's Birthday























0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog